I love to paint in different styles in different mediums. I post my paintings here often and some are for sale. Have a question? Email me.
My images got deleted!
Get link
Facebook
X
Pinterest
Email
Other Apps
-
Sorry all! My images got deleted by mistake which is an awkward situation! I am trying to build up the blog again and get back to it. Sorry for all the inconvenience!
The portrait is complete and I am ready to let it go to its home. I got so attached to this portrait because of the story behind it. A lovely present to his partner from Donall. She is pregnant and he wants to imagine how his family will look when the baby turns into a teenager. I thought this is a wonderful idea! So I ended up with my imagination about the unborn girl's facial features as a teenager, their son who is about 4-5 yrs old, and added some age to the couple. This is something completely imaginative and I am surprised and thrilled with the finished painting!I think this is a great idea to put it on canvas. I fully enjoyed working on this painting. Thank you Donall for involving me and comissioning this portrait.
I love this picture. My Future Musician is 4 months old and already interested in music. I believe he will be a musician in future! He stares at the person singing, when the song stops, baby says uah, uah asking the person to keep singing. I think it is amazing!
This Image is illustration purpose only, not to scale. Abstract Mixed media painting "Women in news" 12" x 12" on canvas. Almost ready for the show to submit 12 paintings at Catawampus Art Gallery. I enjoyed working on these mixed media paintings. Interested! Contact usha at pusha99@hotmail.com
Comments
This is very strange.
I hope you have backup.
Love,
Ana