ART ON THE TABLE !








We normally have art on the walls. We enjoy it as a display/ coordinating the decor/ matching the theme/ or out of admiration on art/ decoration purpose.

Since I have been painting for a long time and as an admirer of art, I came up with "ART ON TABLE". Yes! Why not on the table top and match the decor? A corner table with an elegant / beautiful art work! A center table with matching style and colors ! Yes We / I can make it is possible!

Come visit the "COSMIC RHYTHM" art show and see what all I have come up with the new trend of Resin art. Watch the display of the glass table with painting on it. Watch the wall art on wood. It is COSMIC! RELAXING!

I am accepting custom orders for glass table tops with your color choice! Make this show work for you!

"COSMIC RHYTHM" A Unique Resin Art show. Inauguration on 3rd NOV 3 pm. 
Show is on till 7th NOV, 11.30 AM  to 7 PM at ICON ART GALLERY, 
BANJARA HILLS, Road no 12 

To contcat me: 
WEB SITE: usha-arts.com
Email: ushaportraits@gmail.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My latest Portrait comission

Portrait comission